Friday, June 27, 2008

LOVE OF MONEY OR LOVE OF MY FAMILY

(jojo III)
I've never been so emotionally attached in everything in life except when it comes to my family. This is simply because it's probably human nature to find peace of mind and a deep seated happiness in your heart when you are doing a great favor to your love ones. It is not the gift that counts. It is the joy of giving them the gift that gives me inner abundance of happiness. I strongly believe that serving and loving them wholeheartedly is one way of pleasing my self more than them. Having them beside me help me accumulate greater courage to paddle the tide of life's trials and challenges. For me, no ordinary words can describe what they mean to me. They are the true meaning of GOLDS and DIAMONDS. That's why when people ask me why I am so busy spending my time learning the formula of success, I always reply in a humble way...FOR THE LOVE OF MY FAMILY!

I strongly believe that it is my obligation to my self and my family to provide a better future and lift ourselves up to the higher standard of living. To keep on keeping the options open in every aspect of life that will help me find the right path to my designed destiny. It is only logical for us to do everything we can and if it's not enough - to learn more so that we can do more, until we achieve our dreams and not be content in what is life has been giving us...but of what it is that we can give more to life.

I will never allow my logic to be infiltrated by weak and unproductive thoughts. It is my passion to share with my wife and kids every single happiness of living the benefits of working hard and doing the best I can to live our life in abundance. Some of the people thought that the reason that they are not wealthy is because of their family..."so many expenses, so many kids, so many things to buy, salary is not enough and income is too small." Such statements keep them away from thinking and finding ways and means to overcome the obstacles. For me, my family is the driving force to aim high and move from one stage to the next level. Their needs drive me to always find ways on how to afford it.

What others thought are their weakness, are the very same reason I have of what I thought is my strength. Everyday, I'm converting this strength into my horse power engine and that gives me the feeling of becoming more powerful inside, and as a result, the stages of my life changes everyday... thus the life of my family.

For people who are observing outside always thought I'm greedy to change my life's path from serving the people to go for financial wealth. Well, everybody's entitled to their own opinion. For me, it's always for the love of my family that pushes me through. To work so hard to achieve my dream of finding myself someday, preaching the possibility of success among OFWs and living beside my family everyday especially when they needed me most. We all knew from the very start that we can't work all our lives to earn for a living, or be separated to our families, and missed the life of our children while they are growing. In the end, it is what we do to that theory that matters most...are we doing something about it, or are we just going with the flow just like everybody else - work abroad, earn money, spend, work abroad, earn money, spend and the cycle goes on and on.

For the love of our family, let's stop the cycle. Plan our life and learn from our and other OFWs experiences. It's time to live our life with passion. No matter where we are or whatever situation we are in. We can always find a way to change it - NOW!...And live our life the way we want it to, not the way life dictates us. For the love our family, think and find a way to grow rich!

JOJO GERONIMO
Life Strategist

No comments: