Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Never Give Up, Learn!

by Ace Fikingas

Coming back home has its ups and downs. It’s Ups because I was able to see my kids, family and friends. How can I describe the feeling? No words could ever justify it until this time. The DOWNs? So frustrating that sometimes I like to rush back to Korea or wherever else in this world to sustain my daily living! Nakakainis talaga. Mabuti sana kung marami akong ipon and have invested wisely but the fact is, kabaliktaran. There are lots of opportunists too, offering you this and that. Kung gullible ka, papasukin mo lahat. (I know you know what I mean sa daming networking dito sa Pinas) Adding to this dilemma is the political crises. Economy is going down. Paano ito? If I focus myself in thinking what’s going to happen without action, siguro nasa mental na ako. Grabe!

Since I did not go back to Korea December 2003, I somehow burn my brows to engineering studies while doing a lil’ business. The business was bankrupt as soon as I started it. Blame it to little knowledge and wrong investment. However, this did not stop me to venture to other businesses. Thanks God, after 11 networking companies I have found this latest discovery truly dynamic (to be discussed in later updates). This is the end of my gallivanting searches and the beginning of a new challenge to lead a better life! (source: Cordilove Networks, July 18, 2005)


MY KIND OF BUSINESS

I’ve previously mentioned about my membership in 11 multilevel marketing companies and it is my pleasure to share with you the experiences I’ve gone through. Let’s see if this will make or break you!

Palibhasa’y may pera akong konti, my new-found friends here convinced me to invest in this shoe company. Mas maganda daw kung mag-3 headers ako para mas malaki ang kita at maging exclusive service center pa ng Baguio City. And to become one, I have to invest additional money for the start-up products. They promised to help me all the way, do the sales and marketing and most importantly put downlines in my power leg. Kasi, this is a binary system. With this kind of strategy, who am I to reject it? Gusto ko yatang kumita agad dahil di na nga ako nakabalik ng Korea eh. Kaya I rented a stall in the midst of the city for easy access to prospect customers, one month advance and one month deposit pa! The first two months is understandably have no visible signs of profitability. Pero ok lang. I’ve learn the know-how of the business and done my best to recruit members of family, friends, acquaintances and relatives. However, I’m doing this part time because I was studying too. And true to their words, my uplines and downlines manned the stall. I was not there all the time.

The problem begun when I noticed that there’s no income at all and we’re paying the monthly rental! Moreover, the powerleg (right) is going strong but the left leg remains as is with only two members, my cousins who are not doing the network (they are gov’t. employees). So since this is a binary system, I AM NOT GAINING ANYTHING except of course the % discount if I buy products which I rarely do.

Another friend offered a seemingly more profitable multilevel marketing that of personal and home cares. Again, xxx money was invested to have exclusive contract within Baguio City with the full support of the company. This has aggravated the problem with the binary because of conflict of focus daw! With this development, the binary leaders were leaving one by one until no one was left to help me. I was scared dahil hindi biro ang pera na nawala sa akin. Na-close na ang aking bank account!

Maganda na sana itong mlm na ito if not of the sulutan blues of members and worst, the non-compliance of the verbal agreement of exclusivity. Also, the changes in the marketing plan sucks. Some of my partners got products and up to this time have not paid them!

I said I have to be open-minded. So I jumped from one networking to another aiming to get even with my losses. Pero anong nangyari? Lalo na akong nasadlak sa dusa. Sabi nila, ang utang daw ay katambal ng negosyo. Heto na naman ako, with some of my business partners despite the discouragements of my sister, nangutang kami with 10% monthly interests. Diyos ko po! The cycle kept on and on …

… until AMWAY with NETWORK 21 came along - that’s Helping People Live Better Lives!
Join kayo? Just contact me, sa totoo lang.

Note: some of the 11 companies were classified pyramiding scams! Kaya ingat po kayo sa inyong mga sinasalihang negosyo. Consult the experts! (source: Cordilove Networks, July 20, 2005)

No comments: